Wherever you are in the world, youll be on familiar territory using our mail services. With 3 types of mail delivery, we guarantee that your mail will arrive when it needs to, wherever it has to go.
With our express mail service, mail is sent flight specific to meet the earliest possible arrival time.
- Priority handling at origin and in CDG and AMS hubs
- Earliest possible arrival time at the airport of final destination
- Enabling receiving GPO to accept the mail for same day distribution, depending on arrival time
Choosing priority mail gives you fast connections at our hubs, to meet the latest possible arrival time (LAT) at destination.
- Arrival at airport of final destination before LAT
- In case of transfer mail we guarantee a same day connection at our hubs
In less of a hurry? Try our SAL service, for standard delivery, with through-put times ranging from four to seven days. Youll benefit from our standard service and reliability.
- Second priority product with a throughput time of 4-7 days from origin to destination
- All services can be used for both Letter and Parcel Mail.
- Track & Trace is available for all products, as long as mailbags are provided with a readable UPU barcode
Whatever service you pick up, they all come with a track and tracing service through scanning at our hubs.