There are two ways to check the status of your shipment: the first is available on this page and you can install the second on your iPhone via de Appstore. You can enter multiple air waybill numbers via the tool in this page. The information shown adheres to the Cargo2000 industry standard and always comes from a single source. You can easily check the status of your shipments, anytime and anywhere.
Mobile Track & Trace
Check the current status of your Air France–KLM–Martinair Cargo shipments in an instant, from the moment your shipment is booked, all the way through to the delivery at destination.
Your 10 previous air waybills will be stored on your iPhone, making it really simple to keep track of your current shipments, from start to finish. A full history of each shipment can be found under the details section.
Version 2.0 : What's new
• New layout and wording making it much simpler to track your shipment
• Booking information now included in Current Status Screen
• Visualize the accurate location of your shipment via the progress bar
• Split shipments can now be tracked using this app
• Airline selection improvements - Tap on airline logo or slide up/down to select.
Track your shipments